Laman

Sabtu, 30 April 2011

Themis, where are you?

I just wondering, why I’m always in this situation.
I’m not sad, or I feel no one cares or whatever a bad thing in this world.
I just think I’m not happy enough to said “I’m glad”
So I ask, why this life unfair to me!
Themis, are you still take side to me?
Themis, I need you now, I want you give me something who fair!
Themis, you know how shit this life, when I CAN NOT GET what I want.
Really, I am not just want I NEED. YES, I NEED HIM!
THEMIS, Please bring your fair to me. To us.
Themis, I don’t know how many times he did it, he hurts my heart.
Themis, but I still can’t stop loving him.
Themis, so if you can just take away this feeling, you must.
Or you can bring him to me, and let him here beside me always always and always.
Themis,  I know only you want to hear it.
I just want him, him and not others.
I know it’s unfair for her or someone who will hurt.
But for now, I don’t care!
I just want to be with him anymore! I just want to fight for my feeling!
I don’t care how selfish that sound!
Themis, so you must bring your fair. Please themis, bring him to me.

young girl

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

wah makasih yaa buat awardnya :* maaf aku baru on lagi nih :)