Laman

Senin, 01 Juli 2013

Halo, night guys!
Miss me? How's your holiday? Is that good or bad? Love u as always my loyal visitors. Your eyes that never tired see my story and read my story are my spirit.



Well, have you ever believe with the power of feeling? I'm a type of this person, I mean, someone who always says "I feel......" But I never say it.

Perhaps, there are two type of that person. First, they accept the feelings, then try to understand. Second, they ignore the feelings, then say "I don't care". Nah, I'm part of the second type.


It's not good to take care too much for your feelings, but let them go everywhere alone also ain't good.


I just don't see what the meaning of try to understand. That's difficult. Puzzling. Ya know like? "I love him, but why?" Hahahaha....


For your information, I've been tired with this feeling that make me feel...


Mor-night, you. I know you miss me, I don't miss you too, I just want to have a small conversation with you. Ups, now, I already miss you!




Sincerely, (your) mine
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 komentar:

Agen IBCBET mengatakan...

ya uda kak, koment nya aku isi bla bla bla aja ya, hehehehehe