Laman

Minggu, 26 Desember 2010

Support Garuda

Bismillah,
No matter happen, I still proud of them, proud of my timnas. Keep spirit all! I know we will be champion.
And I just want to share this, my picture. To show our anger. Aaaaaaaaaa. We are dissapointed with your country. Why why why? Can they fair play? Argh..




This pict when #malaysiaCheatLaser on TT


and a little tweet to show our anger because dissapointed with how they play.

Keep support garuda! I know we can! Prove it! Show it! I think it was late night. Its time to sleep and dreamin. I wish I see my country be champion in dreamland. And that's dream will comes true. Aminnnnnnnnnnn. Support garuda! Go fight!

-miran-

3 komentar:

Betacenturia mengatakan...

it makes me upset too, http://www.rama.cz.cc/2010/12/final-piala-aff-leg-pertama-heboh-laser.html

but we have one more shot. Go for Indonesia National Team.

Ewi mengatakan...

walaupun kalah.. indonesia ttp kebangganku.. chayyyooo

MRA mengatakan...

Yeah, pray for our timnas. hope the best for us. apa pun hasilnya ttp bangga sama merah putih \m/